As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SABRENT #ad
SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, WDS500G2B0A, Sabrent 3.5-Inch to x2 SSD / 2.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive Mounting Kit SATA and Power Cables Included BK-HDCC + WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB PC SSD #adSABRENT #ad
- Molex 4 pin to x2 15 pin sata power splitter Cable and x2 SATA Cables Data included. An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD.
Form Factor 2. 5 inches. 3d nand sata ssd for capacities up to 2TB with enhanced reliability. Screw pack included to mount the drives.
2. ADATA #ad
ADATA SU800 512GB 3D-NAND 2.5 Inch SATA III High Speed Read & Write up to 560MB/s & 520MB/s Solid State Drive ASU800SS-512GT-C #adADATA #ad
- Raid engine & data Shaping for ultimate protection. New generation 3D NAND technology. System ram type: ddr3_sdram. R/w up to 560/520 MB/s. 3 year. Dynamic slc caching and DRAM Cache Buffer for optimized performance.
|Warranty||3 year limited warranty|
3. Western Digital #ad
SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s, Western Digital 500GB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD, WDS500G2B0A #adWestern Digital #ad
- Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers. Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data.
Wd f. I. T. An industry leading 1. 75m hrs mean time to failure mttf and up to 500 tbs written TBW for enhanced reliability; MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing; TBW calculated using Jedec client workload JESD219.
Sequential read speeds up to 560mb/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/seconds; As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second MB/s = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second Gb/s = one billion bits per second. 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty. An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||Western Digital ("WD") values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service. No limited warranty is provided by WD unless your WD Product ("Product") was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users. Please see below for warranty information or obtaining service. No warranty service is provided unless the Product is returned to an authorized return center in the region (warranty regions are identified as Canada, U.S.A., Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, India and Thailand) where the Product was first shipped by WD, which may have regional specific warranty implications. If your Product was purchased as a component integrated within a system by a system manufacturer, no limited warranty is provided by WD.|
4. SAMSUNG #ad
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD MZ-76E500B/AM #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Innovative v-nand technology: powered by samsung v-nand technology, the 860 EVO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications.
Secure encryption: protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1670 Enhanced read write speeds: sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively.
Warranty and compatibility: 5-year limited warranty; windows 8/windows 7/Windows Server 2003 32 bit and 64 bit, XP SP2 and above, Vista SP1 and above, MAC OSX and Linux. Included contents: 2. 5 inches 7 millimeter sata 3 6 gb/s ssd & user manual All other cables, screws, brackets not included; Reliability MTBF: 1. 5 million hours Reliability MTBF.
|Manufacturer||Samsung Electronics DAV #ad|
5. AAAwave #ad
WD Blue WDS500G2B0A 500GB 2.5" SSD + AAAwave Aluminum HDD/SSD Mounting Kit, Special Bundle #adAAAwave #ad
- 500gb : sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s. 250gb : sequential read up to 550 MBps / Sequential Write up to 525 MBps.
Plus - aaawave aluminum HDD/SSD Mounting Kit. Award winning wd blue 3d nAND SATA SSD. An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD.
6. Crucial #ad
CT500MX500SSD1, Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- Integrated power loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut. Aes 256 bit hardware based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves.
Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types. Crucial 5 year limited warranty. Accelerated by micron 3D NAND technology.
|Manufacturer||CRUCIAL TECHNOLOGY #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 5-year warranty|
7. Western Digital #ad
WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB PC SSD, WDS500G2B0A & Monoprice 18-Inch SATA III 6.0 Gbps Cable with Locking Latch and 90-Degree Plug, Blue, SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm #adWestern Digital #ad
- 3d nand sata ssd for capacities up to 2tb with enhanced reliability. Sata revision 3. Backwards compatible with sata revision 1 and 2 aka SATA I and SATA II. Wd f. I. T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
An industry leading 1. 75m hours mean time to failure mttf and up to 500 terabytes written tbw for enhanced reliability. Mttf = mean time to failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. Sequential read speeds up to 560mb/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.
As used for storage capacity, one terabyte TB = one trillion bytes. 0 aka sata iii provides up to 6 Gaps data throughput. Includes locking latch on each end of the cable to ensure it doesn't work itself loose.
Tbw terabytes written values calculated using JEDEC client workload JESD219 and vary by product capacity. Straight-through connector on one end, 90-degree connector on the other. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second MB/s = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second Gb/s = one billion bits per second.
8. Western Digital #ad
SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB PC SSD, WDS500G2B0A & Corsair Dual SSD Mounting Bracket 3.5" CSSD-BRKT2 #adWestern Digital #ad
- Adapts 3. 5" internal drive bay for use with up to two 2. 5" ssds. Fits in any form factor desktop computer case with at least one standard 3. 5" internal drive bay. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second MB/s = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second Gb/s = one billion bits per second.
Sequential read speeds up to 560mb/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.
Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers. 3d nand sata ssd for capacities up to 2tb with enhanced reliability. Tbw terabytes written values calculated using JEDEC client workload JESD219 and vary by product capacity.
Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. Wd f. I. T. Supports 7mm and 9. 5mm height standard SSDs. Adjustable mounting holes for symmetrical and asymmetrical dual SSD mounting. An industry leading 1. 75m hours mean time to failure mttf and up to 500 terabytes written tbw for enhanced reliability.
9. Kingston #ad
HDD Replacement for Increase Performance, Kingston 480GB A400 SATA 3 2.5" Internal SSD SA400S37/480G #adKingston #ad
- Fast start up, loading and file transfers. A400 has a 7 millimeter form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement; Operating temperature: 0°C~70°C.
480gb to 500mb/s read and 450MB/s Write. 2. 0 It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space. More reliable and durable than a hard drive. 3. 0 6gb/s with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. Capacity: 480gb, interface: sata rev.
|Manufacturer||Kingston Technology #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 3 Year|
10. Western Digital #ad
WDS500G2B0C, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Western Digital 500GB WD Blue SN550 NVMe Internal SSD, Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, Up to 2,400 MB/s #adWestern Digital #ad
- Western digital designed controller and firmware for optimized performance. Western digital ssd dashboard constantly monitors the health of your SSD. Boost your system's performance with next-gen NVMe SSDs. Over 4 times faster than our SATA SSDs. Nvme drive not compatible with SATA interface.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||5-year manufacturer's limited warranty|